Sunday, April 14, 2013

Another eventful afternoon

shitface is back.. apparently his 8 month pregnant wife accidentally stumbled across his creepy basement hideout space with his box of dirt and horse shit covered boots in them. He had to make up some lame excuse and lay low for a while, so I can't mail him the flip flops he bought from me but that still didn't stop him from tributing $100 to see the video of me preparing his special chew-toys. He is also remaining optimistic about the near future:

"I'll definitely want to get ur shoes at some point. After the baby comes my wife will be preoccupied with more important things" -shitface

Well, good to know that while his wife is preoccupied with more important things like their newborn child, he'll be preoccupied with trying to sneak to the mailbox first and hide away the package of my filthy disgusting flip flops so he can hide out in the basement and lick the dirt, dog food and toilet scum off the bottoms of them while his wife tends to their screaming spawn. As it should be. Then he'll REALLY deserve to choke on all of that filth.

pigslop jim aka spitface also made an appearance tonight. After spending about $600-700 in cash tributes and wishlist purchases, giving me his credit card information and access to his computer through Teamviewer, he flipped his shit and ended up in another emotional turmoil:

spitface: u make me crazy
adrienneadora: i know lol
spitface: i dunno anymore, its all fcked up
adrienneadora: are you feeling that whiskey? lol
spitface: no its not that seriously
adrienneadora: well what is it then?
spitface: one hand i want to other hand i know i will regret
adrienneadora: why will you regret it?
spitface: cause i lose $
adrienneadora: dont you enjoy knowing that it goes to me?? you should
spitface: i do
spitface: it just goes too fast
adrienneadora: it is worth it though
spitface: if u say so
adrienneadora: i know so
spitface: how
adrienneadora: because what else would you be doing with it thats any better?
spitface: i dont know, spend it on myself? useful things?
spitface: would U ever meet me?
spitface: for cash
spitface: ?
spitface: ok thx
adrienneadora: sorry was doing something
adrienneadora: no i dont meet for cash and i dont think spending on yourself is more useful than me
spitface: ok clear
spitface: dont bother sending the toothbrush then sorry
adrienneadora: ok [lol lying]
spitface: how tall were U again
adrienneadora: 5'7
spitface: ok
adrienneadora: why?
spitface: cause i like it when smaller women have control over me
spitface: U still do blackmail? (just asking)
adrienneadora: yes
spitface: ok
adrienneadora: and i'm still sending the toothbrush lol [ruined the surprise. oh well.]
spitface: ok thx

Lmao! Of course I'm still sending my spitty used toothbrush! I can't help but encourage an addiction like this. Spitface is obviously in love with me and so tormented by how much control this gives me over him even while he knows that I will never ever meet him in person. Imagine if I did blackmail him.. he's already fucked enough as it is! (just saying :)

barking wimp has been annoying the fuck out of worker bee, which is good because that means he's not annoying the fuck out of me. However, it's not good because he is interrupting worker bee from time that he's trying to spend worshipping and completing tasks for me. This is honestly barking wimps last chance to redeem himself. If he doesn't learn his fucking place ASAP then I will personally make sure that at least his dumb ugly wife learns it. LOL. And I'm sure he'll be so upset when his stupid empty threats of retaliation don't scare me. I'll call whoever I want to, whenever I want to, about whichever obnoxious old pervert I want to. Ok thx.

slave steve is almost finished writing his theology about me and it will be posted on my blog very soon! slave steve and worker bee are my two best slaves at the moment!

Heading to the post office tomorrow to pick up some of my packages (shoes!!) and mail out a spitty used toothbrush to Amsterdam with expedited shipping and possibly an item to add to a lovely shrine for me in Germany. ;)

Goodnight losers!

P.S. Spitface has 48 hours to hand-write "I am weak for Adrienne Adora and would do anything to drink her spit" 5000 times or else he will make up for the missing lines in $$$$ or his identity will start being revealed. :)

Time for my boyfriend to bring me dinner! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment