Sunday, April 28, 2013

barking wimp's wife wears granny panties and so does he

So while I was having my chat session with barking wimp the other day, I ordered him to take a few pics and send them to my inbox. I couldn't be bothered to look at them at the time because I was lying in bed next to my boyfriend and then got up to brew us some fresh herbal tea from my new tea set that worker bee bought me. Anyway, I just got around to looking at the pics now and I'm definitely glad I didn't open any of these while I was enjoying my tea!!! What a gross old fucking fag!!
First he was instructed to get naked on all fours while watching my clips, wearing only a pair of his wifes panties, and another pair over his face to conceal his identity during the pic, even though his identity is clearly displayed elsewhere on this blog if anybody is interested enough to find out! Lol!
He was then ordered to pull his panties to the side off of his ass and finger his disgusting asshole, which he couldn't manage to take a pic of because he was either too stupid to take it in the mirror or too old and stiff-jointed to reach his phone around behind him. Anyway, he finished by cumming into the panties which he then had to sleep in all night, wear the next day, go jogging in, and then sleep in again before changing. Look at this gross old crusty cumslut:
Eww!! Look at all those gray pubes!! Hahaha I laughed so hard when I saw this. I mean I knew you were an old gray-haired fuck but you even have an old gray-haired dick too!! LMAO I don't think I've ever actually seen gray pubes before. And look at that gross little thing coming out of them!
Aww it's so sad and droopy!
I don't know what's more disgusting, the ginger pubes, the gray pubes, or the tiny shriveled sissynub.
There it goes into the panties it belongs in.
And there goes his face into the panties it belongs in too. Ew look at that turkey neck and that nasty old ass in the mirror! GROSS! You look like you raided my grandma's panty drawer! That is fucking sick! Tell your wife I love her choice of flesh-colored high-waisted fullbacks. I'm surprised your little clit doesn't get lost in those things. You two clearly must have a sizzling hot sex life! I'm glad to see that the geriatric community still knows how to keep it sexy in the bedroom. Just don't let her notice your gaping asshole next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment