Wednesday, April 10, 2013

worker bee blackmails babbling wimp michael! phone call recording - SO FUNNY

I know I haven't posted a blog in forever, but this was TOO FUNNY not to take the time to post! I sent my slave worker bee to humiliate and force dumb loser babbling wimp to send me a $50 gift card, and he did such a good job at dominating this pathetic old loser! Haha I laughed so hard listening to this! It's so funny to hear a slave being dominated by another slave. Michael is really the lowest of the low!

Here is babbling wimp michael (AKA worker bee's new slave "barking wimp" LOL) being blackmailed and humiliated (plus a free pic of me in liquid leggings that worker bee bought me): DOWNLOAD IT HERE

barking wimp's tribute forwarded to me

Have you been  missing my blog posts? Well in the meantime read my daily updates only posted on twitter! If you don't use twitter it's time to start, loser! Follow me: twitter.com/AdrienneAdora

No comments:

Post a Comment