Friday, May 24, 2013

Biggest Wallet Rape Yet

Last night was probably the biggest cash drain I've ever inflicted on spitface. spitface started out as pigslop jim, who inspired one of my first ever clips called "Hey Jim.. here's your $1200 pigslop dinner!!" He's also known as spitlover, spitdrinker, or, if I'm feeling nice, jim.

Hahaha this sick freak paid me $1200 to make this disgusting concoction for him. Wanna know what's in it?? Lol!
Buy this clip, Jim!! Pay me some more to kick back and remind you of what a dirty fuck you really are!

You can see it here at My kinkbomb store. I'll give you a hint though.. there was A LOT more than just spit in that one! LOL!

Ironically, I was wearing the same plaid and lace Abercrombie pajama shorts when I raped him again for even more $$$$ last night. I'm always chillin in my PJs when spitaddict jim comes around, and he loves to pay me to do it, which is probably why I have such a good time with him.

I caught him on Skype at the perfect time because I was just shopping for some new latex items and almost ready to check out. I don't really trust the quality of latex sold on Amazon so I had found some other site entirely devoted to latex that seemed legit, and coincidentally they just happened to have an option to checkout using a certain payment processor. So spitface's first $159.97 was sent directly for these items.


Here's what I bought:
Love these sexy gloves
Simple black dress to start my collection
 I bought this in black

I was very happy to find this alternative form of a strap-on with the dildo seemingly built right into the panties as opposed to coming separate and having to be inserted through a ring like most strap-ons! As someone who is a fan of strap-ons in my personal life, I've owned a few since I was old enough to buy them (that would be 18), and I've never been very happy with the way they can be difficult to maneuver at times because they're only held on by some straps and an O-ring and no matter what size or how much I tighten them, they always feel flimsy to some extent and sometimes the dildo even comes loose from the harness. And yes, I do use the correct sizes for the rings. It's just that if I'm gonna get down then I'M GONNA GET THE FUCK DOWN if you know what I'm saying. If you don't know what I'm saying, it's basically this: I fuck like a goddamn beast.

When I say that I would fuck your wife better than you could ever dream of, I'm not lying.


Anyway, I bought the black ones mainly for use in clips so I could further rub this reality in your pathetic face, but if they really are as snug and incredibly functional as they appear, I'll probably buy some translucent ones for my own personal use. And maybe I'll tease you asscrack addicts with them just a little bit. Maybe.

Anyway, the raping of jim continued into the night, and what a lovely night it was.


 Next Page!


What did I do during all of these transfers? Mainly just sat here. I teased him with my spit for a little while and packaged up another used toothbrush of mine to send to him to replace my current used toothbrush that he's been using twice a day for probably about a month or so now. Then I ignored him for a while. I had a cup of tea. I teased him by licking my wet saliva-slicked lips and flipping him off. I put my feet up on my desk and finished reading a book which I'd gotten a while ago called You Better Not Cry by Augusten Burroughs. Augusten Burroughs has been one of my favorite writers for years so I'm glad jim paid me to finish one of the few books of his that I hadn't read yet. It was pretty good.

A few of those payments were sent for items that I was selecting off my wishlist for him to buy. For some reason he has no credit card so he can't send Amazon giftcards and instead had to pay this way. Oh well, I'm not complaining! Here's what I had him pay for:

It's a badass fucking lion head
 Tell me that's not going to look awesome mounted right here in my living room:



Now I just need a ladder to get up there! He also paid for some additions to the new dead butterfly and moth collection that I'm starting. Currently I have one, it's an Atlas moth which is the largest type of moth in the world. I hung it above the spiral staircase heading down from my rooftop bedroom.

Female Atlas Moth

Here are the new ones spitface bought:


Green Swallowtail Butterfly

Tiger Butterfly

Rose Butterfly

The Tiger Butterfly is now sold out so I'm glad I got that in time! I love them, and taxidermy in general. When I was younger I actually wanted to become a taxidermist for a while until I looked into it and found that all the taxidermy schools are located in the South, and that they also require you to do a lot of welding and metal work. I love art, not heavy manual labor. Just buy me some more off my wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/2BGEOECRYRA2Y

The grand total of cash left over in my account??


The funny thing is that he still would have given me more. I had to cut him off because it was 3am, I had finished my book and was tired and ready for bed. I'll have to save the rest of his money for another time. And I expect next time to be even better, because I had him create a new paypal that I have access to which will have another one of his 5 bank accounts linked to it once he gets the confirmation code for it. Then we'll REALLY have fun, won't we jim?

No comments:

Post a Comment