Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I get what I want.

“Lust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes." - Marquis De Sade


I had some fun tonight! First I put babbling wimp back in his place, for a nice $300 added to my amazon account. Here are some highlights of the convo just in case he forgets or tries to pretend it never happened:


He's also wearing his poor ugly wifes panties to bed and all day tomorrow while he runs his errands to remind him of what a pathetic sissy bitch he actually is!! He also earned the privilege of tributing me $100 more than the pathetic $200 he offered originally. For someone as dumb and annoying as he is, I deserve a LOT more from him, but I'd say $300 isn't so bad for a washed up old man! LOL!


Anyway, I always have fun when Pigslop Jim comes around!


Haha! I can't wait to start our blackmail game, Jim!


I just LOVE being SPOILED!


No comments:

Post a Comment