Monday, February 11, 2013

The exposure of babbling wimp. HILARIOUS!! *MUST SEE*

So you think it's ok to obsessively bombard me with emails rambling about how you are "in limbo" and need me to go through stupid fetish lists with you or else your "alpha male ego" comes back to prevent you from being a true slave? Then when I tell you to shut up and fuck off, you continue to do the same shit.. clearly showing that you are ALREADY ADDICTED and ALREADY AN OBSESSED LOSER! So stop the fucking act, Michael. You claim to be attractive and be able to get with hot women? Let's take a look at the TRUTH:


HAHAHAHA!! Who do you think you are kidding?? You look older than my fucking GRANDFATHER. And don't even make me start pulling out the pics of your wife! LMAO!


Nice liver spots there!! Did you actually refer to yourself in an email as being "like a glass of fine wine"?!? LMAO looks like this wine has been left to ferment a little too long!! Also, lay off the eyebrow pencil, it clashes with your balding white head.


For a doctor, you really are fucking stupid. You need to get back to your research and get a fucking life again instead of emailing me 20 times a day like a psycho. And I know I'm not the only one you harass. You are a fucking WEIRDO bordering on STALKER so now it's time you get back what you deserve, courtesy of some quick detective work done by my real slave worker bee. Remember, YOU were the IDIOT who sent me your real information and resume.


How would you like your wife to get a phone call about these pics on my blog? HAHA. Your family would be so proud to know that you are a sick jerk-off addict and ass-obsessed creep who harasses girls a fraction of his age! Hey maybe I should friend request your daughter on Facebook. I like horses too! :)


This must be the dapper young fellow your wife fell in love with! Hahaha! Look at that striking ginger moustache and the not-yet-fully-white half-head of hair you've got going on. You certainly are an alpha ladies man, aren't you? LMAO!! Truth is out, dipshit. Time to stop the fucking act and take your place as a desperate, ugly old LOSER.

No comments:

Post a Comment