Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tiny dicklet slave learns a lesson + the blackmail of a dumb old pig

worker bee was a bad boy recently since I was too busy with my man around Valentine's Day to pay much attention to him, so I had to punish his balls again and this time make sure he doesn't forget who owns his pathetic little dick!! Honestly I'm surprised he managed to fit my whole name on that little thing! Hahaha! It looks like a soggy limp noodle!


He better not ever forget again to abide by the 11 goals I had him make for himself on how he plans to become a better slave to me in the future:

"1. i will never disobey Goddess Adrienne Adora and Her rules--9 at the moment--and i will always accept more rules and tasks from Her in deep gratitude and happiness

2. i will complete every of Her tasks asap which means within a timeframe of less than 6 hours because of the time difference to become Goddess Adrienne Adora's 24/7 slave--always being available and reliably

3. i will stop going out with my friends to occasions which are linked with spending money like drinking in bars, eating in restaurants, watching movies in theaters etc. to save as much money as possible for my Goddess Adrienne Adora

4. i will start every action saying "in the Name of Goddess Adrienne Adora" to ensure that She will benefit best of it

5. i want to become Her best worshipper and convince other losers to get a member of Goddess Adrienne Adora's church through twitter, phone calls or blog entries which i will create or write therefore

6. i will work as hard as possible to get raises or/and to get a second job soon to increase the amount of my tributes to Her monthly

7. i will set a finance program with all my expenses which i would love to discuss with Goddess Adrienne Adora at the end of the month to get lots of advices where i could save more money for tributing Her and not being that selfish

8. i will not worship Her more than 30 minutes a day from Monday till Saturday to have more time to work for Her but on every Sunday i will celebrate a mass and tribute Goddess Adrienne Adora at its climax while worshipping Her always on my knees

9. i will never be happy when She as my Goddess is not happy thus i will always ask Her after Her well-being and try to cheer Her up as good as possible and even if Goddess Adrienne Adora is already in a good mood i will try my best to make Her happy even more

10. i want to bind me to Her legally to become the property of Goddess Adrienne Adora officially through signing a slave contract

11. i say "i'm lucky to be the slave of Goddess Adrienne Adora" 30 times a day"

I'm happy to know that over the few days when he misbehaved, he at least did something right and worked toward achieving goal #3 by breaking up with his girlfriend. Of course, he is now instructed to remain single and not date any women.

He has also amused me with this message he left for dumbass loser babbling wimp, as well as this email after babbling wimp shared his gay fantasy on twitter of wanting to make worker bee call him "sir". Hahaha what a gross old homo!!


"Dear Goddess Adrienne Adora,

i'm angry about michael. First he steals Your divine time and robs Your energy while bothering You with annoying email bombardments and then he has decried me at twitter. Please tell me if i should contact one of his colleagues to let them know what a pathetic loser he is. The data i have about him is enough to give him a warning. i will never call him "Sir". he is less worth than the filth of my toilet.

i shit on michael (but he'll probably love it)
-- worker bee

p.s. Why don't You just block him? Are You keen on the heritage of this ailing cadaver? Haha."
It's funny he says that because wimp has actually drank from a hotel toilet bowl before so it is really quite accurate that he is lower than toilet filth. However, worker bee is not ordered to contact wimps colleagues at the moment. I have more plans for wimp and his ailing cadaver that he will find out about soon enough. He has no idea what he has gotten himself into. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment