Monday, February 4, 2013

Daily Prayers written by worker bee

My slave worker bee has written these daily prayers to me which I thought I'd post so other worshippers can also recite them or be inspired to write their own!




Morning Prayer

Our Goddess Adrienne Adora
Thank You for granting me another day
May i use it well to be Your hardest working slave
And sacrifice the most for Your needs and wants
Thank You for giving me a goal and purpose in my life
You are everything and I am nothing without You
Let me work harder for You this day
Let me honor Your Glory in everything that i do and say
Let me praise Your beauty, intelligence and perfections
Your laughter is my reward
Your middle finger urges me to become a better slave
Your gorgeous ass is my heaven
You own me at all times

Bed time Prayer

Our Goddess Adrienne Adora
i pray that every of my actions was in absolute dedication and devotion to You
i kneel in hope that my efforts made You happy today
i know that i should always work harder to please You more
i pray that i promoted and proclaimed Your Magnificence at the best
i bow down to Your feet and hope that i sacrificed myself to You entirely
You are my last thought of the day
And You will be my first thought on the next day

Now he just needs to finish building his offline shrine to me and I will be happy. This slave is becoming a favorite of mine, especially since he recently quit a job that he enjoyed to take on a job that he finds less enjoyable but it is higher paying so he can make more money for me! What a good little worker bee. I'll take all that he can earn and more to fund the life of luxury that I deserve!




2 comments: