Friday, November 30, 2012

Example of a good pig!!

I am very pleased today because for once one of you pigs actually approached me in the correct way. I received a message from a little piggy saying 

"I love your Profile. you Are soo Beautiful, I Feel I have to submit to you with a Tribute." 

He then requested that I allow him to send me a gift card, which I accepted and received in my email with this message: "Hello Princess, Here is the Gift card I promised you. Im sorry if its Not what you would ideally Prefer, But I bought It yesterday and Who better to give it to than You? Enjoy Princess. The Card Number is xxxxxxxxxx and it's valid through xx/xx And the security code on the Back is xxx There is $100 on it, You deserve every bit of It." 

I allowed him to add my messengers and look forward to talking with him Smile This seems to be a REAL financial sub and more of you losers should take note!!

No comments:

Post a Comment