Monday, November 5, 2012

I have a problem with mirrors

Anyone who has ever had the privilege of being welcome in my home knows that I have at least 3-4 mirrors in my bedroom alone. I fucking love mirrors and I look at myself at every possible opportunity because honestly I'm the best thing that I ever see around me and I appreciate the refreshing glimpses of my own gorgeous image. It's just human nature to appreciate beauty. When I'm walking by a store window, or when I'm in the passenger seat of your car, you'll usually catch me with my head turned gazing at myself. I just can never get enough of ME, so in that sense I guess I can understand why you losers can't either. The difference is I get to admire, touch and worship my own perfect self whenever the fuck I want to, and you losers have to sit behind the computer paying me just to look through the screen. But it's worth it, isn't it? Wink I can't really say I blame you lol. 
Funny story that inspired me to think about this while I'm bored and waiting for class: I stopped by a coffee shop and while I was using the bathroom, before I left I just had to stop in front of the mirror to pose and check myself out. It really is a problem, I have an addiction to myself! Haha! Anyway I was vogueing for a good 5 minutes at least and when I finally left I realized there was some bitch standing there waiting the whole time. Lmao! That's right bitch, you wait there and fucking hold it until I'm done admiring myself Wink Just something that made me laugh today.

No comments:

Post a Comment