Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Too many losers, not enough time in My Life

I've been wanting to finish my website and record some audio for my Niteflirt account for a while now and you fucking losers keep distracting me. First my obsessed drunk bitch told me he had been waiting all day at the computer like a pathetic loser just for me to get home and get online, so of course I had to take $200 from him and fuck him up. I mean I wouldn't have wanted him to have sat there the whole day for nothing (by the way bitch, I know you're reading this and you still better not have cum). Then my new sissy cuck came online to worship my feet for another $300. Meanwhile that addicted foot slave who cried while he sent me $750 and ended up overdrafting his account the other day came online to tell me how much he missed me and wah wah wah. He asked if there was anything else he could do to please me other than send money and I really did think about it and I realized that, sad enough as it is, there is actually nothing else that he can do to please me. He told me he's a mathematician who plays football and reads and can cook and garden. Wow, for a mathematician he really is fucking stupid, huh? What the fuck does he think those things can do for me? Luckily for him, I ended up coming up with a great idea as usual and asked him what he owned that he could pawn. Turns out a whole fucking lot of things lol. Maybe if he wasn't such an idiot he would have already pawned them and had the money ready for me but since he is, he had to waste my time until I came up with a plan for him. I swear if I didn't have a life to attend to I'd be raping you bitches nonstop. But for those of you who are waiting on my audio and video.. they will get done eventually, so I can drain you too Wink 
Goodnight addicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment