Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ignoring my ignore line! Lol!

My bad to everyone who's tried calling my ignore line, so far I've ignored all of your calls. As in, I haven't even answered them. Haha how's that for being ignored?? My phone's either been dead or just not on me, and today while I was lying in bed harassing my boyfriend by making him watch videos of adorable cats on youtube on my phone (he says he hates cats. this has got to change), I kept getting calls from some random 800 number which I kept rejecting because I didn't realize what they were. Lmao! You got rejected for a cute cat video, bitch! Well after I realized what the number was I was pissed so I saved it in my phone under the name "$$$$" so now I'll actually answer it because I won't forget that it's my fucking money calling! 
Just letting you losers know!

No comments:

Post a Comment