Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just woke up and made a quick $100.. *yawn* Plus my thoughts on selling MY items!!

Happy Veterans day!! Woke up at noon and collected a quick $50 from two of you losers before hopping into the shower. I had such a nice shower, conditioning my hair and feeling how soft it was under the warm water, my mind started to wander. It didn't help that as soon as I woke up I also got a call from my boyfriend as well as a text from his sexy bodybuilder friend trying to tease me by saying he just woke up in his silk sheets. Mm, I have silk sheets too, and a Tempurpedic bed Wink no wonder I'd rather just roll over and open up the laptop instead of getting up lol. 
Anyway, in the shower my mind started to wander, thinking about all the sexy men who want me, all the ones I left behind who still miss me, the one I have now, the ones who try to get with me but may or may not ever have the chance. I come from a long line of broken hearts and throbbing cocks, haha and I love it! Anyway, it was funny because after thinking so much about all these sexy men in my life all of a sudden I remembered the two losers who were still sitting at their computers waiting for me. Lmao! So I finished up my shower and took some time to shave my pikachu for my boyfriend before that bitch started getting furry. I suddenly had a great idea to sell the shavings to you losers, but by the time I thought of it they were already going down the drain so I guess you all missed out on that opportunity!! Maybe next time! 
My Pakistani worshipper who ironically contacted me for the first time on Veterans Day, which I made him tribute extra for after my shower, also suggested that he would like some of my spit to drink. I told him that for $200 he could have enough of it to clean his dirty face as well as to desecrate his false idols with. 
I've never sold my personal items before because I feel that in order to do that you losers would have to pay me A LOT. I mean, I've had idiots offer me like $15 for my panties. Gross!!! You're not going to sniff my fucking panties for $15 you cheap nasty ass pervert! If you would like to sample Your Vagesty's Fragrance you need to know that it's an EXPENSIVE FUCKING BRAND. Don't fucking insult me when you request to buy MY personal items and I might actually start considering selling some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment