Thursday, January 31, 2013

Openings for new slaves!! + Tribute Pics!

I had to get up early for an appointment today so I had some extra time to stop by the post office before class. I was going to also record some new clips in these outfits but decided to crawl back into bed with my boyfriend and nap instead, so clips can wait. I did snap a few pics just now while I tried them on though.

From oinker:

I just noticed this dress is called the "you can't afford me" dress, ha! It's similar to my leopard print dress, only it's snake print! All of you losers should be aware that I LOVE animal prints, especially leopard and snake! I have a clutch that will match this perfectly.
Cute mesh inserts on the back..
And this sexy open mesh top! Showing off my belly ring <3

From babbling wimp who I've been ignoring and debated not even posting these pics but then decided I look way too good not to post them:

This one is my favorite of them all!! Sexy and classy at the same time, and obviously looks amazing on me. I can't wait to record some way overpriced clips in this and the next one just to torment babbling wimp and make him pay for being such an annoying bitch.

Maybe I should have gotten a medium instead of a small, because this one is absolutely SKIN TIGHT, but then again it hugs me so perfectly I don't think I'll exchange it!


I also mailed out Jims pigslop dinner! That's right, it's been wrapped up and fermenting in it's package all this time. He thinks he's still going to be able to eat it. Haha I can't wait to see this happen! I can't even imagine what it must look like by now!
 
I'm disappointed that I did not receive my hookah from muzzie. I'm sure it should have been there by now. I also haven't heard from him since I mentioned him in one of my columns on The Domme Dose [http://dommedose.com/main/domme-pieces/reflections-by-princess-adrienne/]. Looks like I scared my little brown dog away.. for now at least. In the meantime, I guess this means I have an opening for a new one! Come bow before your white Goddess and forsake that outdated, ridiculous, oppressive and sexist doctrine that you've been forced to live by.

I also have a few more openings, which are:

1. A sissy slave. A lot of my slaves have obvious sissy qualities but I don't have one who is a sissy as their main fetish or characteristic. This is unusual for me because normally sissies are what I have the most of! Where are the little sluts who want to play dress-up? I'm looking for those with a desire to become a full-time sissy whore.

2. A foot slave. Meaning one who will be devoted to worshipping only my feet. He will kneel at my feet, make sure my feet are spoiled at all times and provided with stockings, socks, shoes, pedicures, etc. He will only be allowed to see my feet during sessions and will only be allowed to touch his stupid dick to MY FEET, leaving him entirely controlled and addicted to my perfect soles, arches and toes! Haha!

Obviously the above two would need to also be financial slaves. However I have some special tasks that any slave or sub can do for me without needing to tribute for the privilege.

3. A slave who is computer literate and familiar with uploading/downloading mp3s. I have a playlist of individual songs that I want compiled and emailed to me in a zip file so I can put them on my ipod and listen to them in the car. I will email you the playlist once you contact me about this task.

4. A slave with an interest and extensive knowledge in movies and/or other forms of art. I'd like to start building a collection of unique and artistic films that are relatively unknown. This is because most movies are boring as hell and the really interesting, mentally stimulating and beautiful ones are so hard to come by but I know there are probably tons out there somewhere. I'm also interested in all other forms of art as well. I absolutely love the macabre. If you feel we share the same taste, offer me some recommendations and as you get used to my particular preferences you can fine-tune yourself to find films and artworks that could most please my aesthetic sensibilities.

Get in touch about these positions by emailing me at adrienneadora@hotmail.com. Obviously sending an initial tribute along with your email will make a better impression. Tribute options can be found on my website or sent through any of my clips stores or niteflirt!

Ta-ta for now, bitches.

2 comments:

  1. I immediately recognized "muzzie." A muslim pakistani who lives in the UK. Skinny, soft spoken. He tells the same story to every Domme and he trolls the new ones, pretending to buy amazon gifts anf then cancelling them. He actually lives with his parents and doesn't have a job. He will come up with endless excuses, I would block him asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's never bought anything off my Amazon wishlist. He was going to order the hookah from another website. I always had him tribute through Niteflirt, and he never tried to avoid it or use excuses. He tributed me that way often and was always very obedient. I think you're thinking of someone different.

    ReplyDelete