Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good slaves working for ME :)

I just had oinker copy all my blog posts from my findoms page to this blog. Good job oinker!! Now all my blogs are organized and in the same place since this is where I will be updating mostly from now on.

Also, my new homework slave has been completing my assignments very well. Class just started today and I've already turned in 3 of my online written assignments and am just waiting to turn in the other two! I will definitely also be using him for essays in the future.

babbling wimp, on the other hand, already spent his day off completing all 5 of the assignments I gave him and now I will be using none of them! Hahaha how's that for a blow to your obnoxious male ego, wimp?? This other slave who you couldn't believe seemed more intelligent and qualified than your PhD educated self has also done a significantly better job on my homework! Your work was just average and I'll be using none of it so I'm glad you wasted your time doing it for me after I made you kneel, oink, bark like a dog and crawl to drink from the hotel toilet bowl! Lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment