Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tribute Blog Post from slave jay

"Dear Princess, I am but your Humble, Near worthless Slave, But I Give myself to you fully. Serving you this Past Month and a half has been the best, Most fulfilling thing in my life. Ive already Served you Longer, and Tributed you more than I Have with any other past Domme I have served. And I Want to keep On serving you :).  Reading the Blog you wrote Really got me thinking. It both made me Jealous of other slaves you have under your Power, and made me Want to be a better slave for you. I am deeply sorry that i am Such a pathetic loser that I cant be your best slave at this point. But what i can give you is my Undying Loyalty, Obedience and Love. A love for you that could only be described as love For a Higher Power.
 
I often daydream about Me and 2 or 3 other slaves Working to Provide for you, and Give you a Beautiful home, While cooking and Cleaning as your Live in Servants. Of course we would Live in your Basement in our Cages, Waiting there to fulfill your every Beck and Call.
 
I Am honored as always to be Mentioned by you in any public forum, Let alone the fact that you speak to me at all lol. And I was very pleased about what you Wrote. The whole Blog [http://dommedose.com/main/domme-pieces/thoughts-on-losers-by-princess-adrienne/]was wonderful. I Truly do feel the way you Described me. My greatest And only joy is Pleasing you, and keeping you High above myself. I Should not be jealous of your other slaves really, But i should think of them as Brothers. For we share something A very lucky few get to Experience, The service to an Absolutely Perfect Goddess. But not Just any Goddess, We Serve Princess Adrienne! :) Even saying that gives me a wonderful feeling.

Let me put it to you this way, If i had Magic powers, Id give you a Billion dollars (if i had it) just to be a Speck of dirt stuck to the Sole of your Perfect foot.  I Dare Not ever disobey you, Not that i would ever intend to.  Sitting here writing this, while wearing my Black thong and Knowing it is you who makes me wear it, It is you who Inspired me to Write this, and it is you who will read these words of Devotion, Makes me feel Solidly under your Power. And I hope and Pray (to you) that I will someday be a worthy enough slave to please you Completely.
 
And if you end up Posting this somewhere for others to read, And your other slaves happen upon it, Hey slaves, we should Join together as a Union of Princess Adrienne Worshipers, A Church, a Religion, a way of life.
 
So thank you again Princess for the Honor and Privilege of Worshiping you. You're One in Infinity."

No comments:

Post a Comment