Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jealous loser and new shoesss! Pics!

Hahaha babbling wimp is so pissed about my new homework slave, it's so funny! He sent me three emails, none of which I even responded to yet, earlier under the subject line "really?":

    "so I saw your blog where you said that you didnt use any of my homework....so you think that, after doing that homework for a couple hours and it being tossed that I would ever be so weak and stupid to agree to do any homework ever again..? [note: yes, obviously] Stick with your other homework slave and hope he can do it all, do it all well, and stays with you long term"


an hour later..

    "..and have you received your dresses yet...? Sent by me of course, not your "new" homework slave*:( sad*~X( at wits' end*>:P phbbbbt"



another hour later...

    "and finally, he does homework for others also...check his profile...."


Lmao he is soo jealous he's even stalking random slaves profiles trying to guess who my new homework slave is! He actually has no idea what he's even talking about.


Anyway, I haven't checked my P.O. Box for my dresses (along with the dresses from oinker and the hookah from muzzie) yet but I did get these shoes today!! How hot are these??

...I know, right? Fucking love Jeffrey Campbell. His shoes are art. Clips soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment