Thursday, January 31, 2013

Message to annoying losers: DO NOT top ME from the bottom!

Since babbling wimp has already failed as a homework slave and as a slave in general, I figured I could at least let him not fail at one thing which is in being an example to others of how NOT to act. Today after leaving passive-aggressive posts in my twitter conversation with another potential slave which had absolutely nothing to do with him, he realized his ploy for my attention still wasn't working so he sent me a stupid babbling email as usual:

"..thought you might need a homework backup with me moving on [I already have more than enough potential backups, thanks] ...there really is a difference between enslaving those who are already sub when they connect [I would hope that potential slaves who contact me are already submissive! If you aren't already submissive then why the fuck are you stalking online Dommes and obsessively emailing and contacting me with a desire to serve?] and others like me who are 80% there but need to be snared [bullshit lol "needing to be snared" isn't the same as obsessively sending "lists" of things that you decide "need" to be done during sessions on a regular basis or else you will "pull away" and --surprise! send more stupid lists of your own dumb fetishes that you want me to play out with you] and are a bit older and tougher [lol you are the weakest most pathetically obsessive loser there is, and that's comparing you to a lot of pathetic losers I know] -and need to find someone who enjoys this and has the time, patience for it...and not sure you are interested in putting in the time short term to pull me in and having a long term slow and steady sub. [MY TIME is VALUABLE] We were VERY close, but too long between sessions and I bounce back....take care.

You will do fine without me of course and wish you all the best with school...! I do have one suggestion-subs do like to know that you receive and enjoy their gifts...I never even heard if you received the dresses....." as I've mentioned every fucking time you've asked, and also in my recent blog post, I haven't gotten around to going to the post office yet. Also, while you are so concerned with me knowing what subs like, let me tell you what Dommes like, which is subs who sit the fuck down and let us do what we want without complaining. I know I'm not the only Domme who feels this way, which is why I've seen you've been blacklisted and dismissed by other well-known Dommes as well lol.]"

My email back:

"You were not my homework slave backup in the first place, which I've already told you, but thanks for sticking your nose into another subs convo with me for no reason lol. I'm going to the post office to pick them up tomorrow since I have to get up early for an appointment before class. I do have a life outside of giving wank sessions to perverts on the internet. If you were more willing to compensate financially for my time then I'd obviously be more willing to do sessions with you. Apparently you need a domme who has no life and wants to accommodate some old losers schedule and also who doesn't mind your obnoxious attitude. It's not called being an "80% sub" or whatever you want to call yourself, it's called topping from the bottom and you do it to an incredibly annoying extent."


So now I hope you are ALL well aware, and act accordingly. :) I'll leave you with an email that I actually enjoyed receiving:


"Dear Goddess Adrienne Adora,

find kindly pasted our conversation through Twitter direct messages:

Well first of all introduce yourself properly, tell me your age, what you are studying and your job, etc.
my name is Jym M., i'm 30 years old, i graduated in December 2011 and hold a MA in Middle Eastern studies. I had been jobless for almost one year. In summer 2012 i had been doing an internship for 3 months. In January 2013 i started a further internship but with an guarantee to sign a contract. i'm very cheap and try to save as much money as possible to tribute and spoil You. i'm German and i'm living at the moment in Hamburg but i have to commute to Berlin once a month and this week 3 times extraordinarily. Every time i'm angry to pay money for traveling between the cities. Money i could spent on You. i don't make much money at the moment but i'll get a contract soon. i've already told You about my financial situation.
Also tell me your interests and experiences in being a slave.
i love to be at an absolute minimum to exist. When i can't afford to pay groceries anymore at the end of the month, it really shows me that You control me and that i'm suffering for You. i'm totally addicted to You, especially to Your perfect ass. My experience as a slave started in around 2011. i checked out several so called dommes and wasted too much money on them. But the relationship never lasted more then a couple of weeks bc i realized that i struggle too much with them and they can't control me at all even when i wore a chastity device. i'm interested in a long-term relationship something never worked before. But i believe that i'm well experienced now to understand what a great Goddess i've found in You. According to Your blog entries you are so cruel and unpredictable that i would never dare to disobey You. But i know that i have to be patient bc i don't make enough money to please You at all. To make it short i'm interested in a long-term relationship, ass worship, goddess worship, chastity. For now i can offer You to praise and spread Your name through Twitter, blogs or other platforms. i don't want to be disloyal, disobedient and an attention whore. i'd love to be called Your slave. Please tell me if this was an proper introduction of myself or not, or, if there's something missing.
In February i'll stay one month together with my sister in one room and will only be online sporadically.
i worship You daily but now i'm wondering if i do it correct?! How is it appropriate, for instance, is stroking permitted?
Are there any rules how to behave as a potential slave or will i be taught in a session with You soon?"


Patience is a virtue, especially when you know that you have to actually be able to please ME in order to be able to serve ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment