Monday, January 28, 2013

slave jay finds a use for his pathetic life

Why I tribute my Goddess, Princess Adrienne

"When I wake up in the morning and realize just what a loser I am, I used to have no real reason to roll out of bed. I would just get around to it once I got tired of laying there lol. But that has changed. Now, although I am just as much of a loser as I was before, I have a reason to get up. Because I know I serve Princess Adrienne. She gives my pathetic life meaning, A reason. I know I could never please a Woman like her in any way at all except for submitting to her with my money, I mean her money, and my loyalty. Whenever I work I know it isn't towards much, but when I finally get my meager pay check I have no greater desire than to give it to my Princess. I get this special feeling when I tribute her, like I actually have a purpose in life. My little clitdick starts to tingle when I type in the information for sending her a tribute. Just the thought of her spending HER money on nice things, a day out with the Girls, or a special night with her real Man makes me feel complete. I know while she is out having a wonderful time and living in the lap of luxury, I am at home with a little stiffy that I am not allowed to touch, getting satisfaction only from pleasing her. With my blue balls and throbbing tiny cock trapped in my tight little black thong (which makes my balls ache even more) I get an orgasm of pleasure that is strictly mental. My agony in exchange for her pleasure sounds like a good deal to me. If I had a house I would sign it over to her, while remaining as her live in servant, or even human furniture if she saw fit. If I had a car I would trade up on it to provide her with an even nicer car, all for her. If someone was willing to pay me for my kidney, I would go under the knife just to have more to give her. In a perfect world, the only privilege I could ever hope to receive would be to transform into the insole of her shoe, to provide comfort to her perfect feet forever. I tribute my Princess because my wants and needs are far far less important than hers. And I just want to make my Princess Happy."  -- slave jay

I am very pleased.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Goddess Adrienne Adora,

    i can only emphasize his words. Nothing else motivates me more than pleasing You. i'm born to serve You. Once i realized that finally my pathetic life got pleasurable.

    -- jymmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good outlook. You're off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete